Inspired by traditional Korean nacre crafts that are now popular around the world, N Pottery can give chic but extraordinary points to your nails. Using semi-syrup black color, the design is completed in a deep and subtle mood of Korean chic.
- Waterproof Wear that Lasts up to 14 Days
- Stretchable & Flexible to Fit All Sizes
- Easy Application & Removal
- Salon-quality Nails After Curing
About Semi-Cured Gel
Ohora semi-cured gel is an innovative new technology completely different from traditional gel polish.¬¨‚Ä†
Traditional gel polish is a liquid that is brushed onto your nail in wet form. Semi-cured gel, on the other hand, is liquid gel that has been 60% pre-hardened. It is a soft, stretchable gel that can be easily configured to any nail shape.¬¨‚Ä†
After being cured under a nail lamp, semi-cured gel hardens and locks in place. The result is a salon-quality gel nails.
Applying Ohora Semi-Cured Gel Nail Strips
Link to video: http://y2u.be/eOsl13jHwXU
Step 1. Remove Oil and Moisture
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Use the prep pad to wipe away oil, water, and any other moisture.
Step 2. Apply Nail Strips
- Select the strip that best fits the size of your nail and peel off transparent film sheet.
- Apply strip to nail, leaving a slight space between the strip and cuticle.
- Press and smooth the strip firmly onto nail, applying extra pressure to the area along the free edge to secure.¬¨‚Ä†
Step 3. Trim Nail Strips
- Use the enclosed file to file away any excess or leftover strip.
Step 4. Cure Nail Strips
- Cure strips 1 - 3 times under the Ohora Gel Lamp.¬¨‚Ä†
Removing Ohora Semi-Cured Gel Nail Strips
Each Ohora kit comes with a wooden cuticle stick. Soak this stick in your preferred nail polish remover (We recommend Ohora Easy Peel Remover) and push to remove your nail strips.¬¨‚Ä†
- Dip enclosed wooden stick into nail polish remover.
- Push stick gently against the edge of your nail strip. Nudge strip in the direction of your cuticle to minimize damage to your nail.
- Keep pushing until entire nail strip peels up and detaches from your nail.